Saturday, December 30, 2006

Double Painting

The eighth painting, eight days. Rolling along here. I find that the second attempt at just about everything is the better version. EDM folks have been talking lately about right brain-left brain functions and warming up before drawing and painting, and as I mull over the comments, it just makes sense that you can apply what your right brain has learned at a first attempt in a second, more freed up version. I also like the blue bowl here, and I sprayed the lemons with water so they weren't drying out so fast. Another lesson applied. Next I think I'll try some limes, maybe, or maybe some fortume cookies that I spotted, leftover from our last take out order.

Many of the EDMers are also working on goal-plans for the year 2007, and since my brain (either side) is too lazy to think of new things, I think I'll just borrow Laura's from last year (see the Laurelines blog, sidebar, wonderful stuff) and revise a bit. Will post soon. Thanks for checking in. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this one very much. Good colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails