Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Balcony Plantings

Bumbling along here, not sure how this will look, but hey, trying to figure out how to put photos of my little play paintings up. This is a small watercolor sketch done in my new Molskine watercolor book with a travel Daley-Rowney portable watercolor set I happened to win at a demo I attended at Plaza a couple of weekends ago. Whew. All that said, I still want to put some ink to it, maybe clarify the dimensions a bit. The pots are out of perspective, but it's a start. Thanks for looking. Suggestions?

1 comment:

Beth Lee said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It looks like you've jumped in with both feet. I like your colors. I'm trying to draw and paint more myself, and I've found that having a blog to post to encourages me to make something to post on the blog. Good luck. I hope to see more of your work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails