Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My Clever Daughter


My clever daughter! Besides being a terrific Mom to her four little ones (my gorgeous and always well-behaved grandkids, LOL), she has managed to start, grow and develop a quite successful home based business. Her products are all natural and she makes them in her kitchen, sells them at the local farmer's market on Saturdays, and totes them to local fairs as well. I really must brag on her here, now that her web site is a little less under construction than last time I checked. Check it out at: http://lotionsbymieke.com/ and you'll be just as impressed as I am. Oh, and since I get a really good Mom discount (read free), I can vouch that the stuff she makes is really good, and smells great, especially Ocean Rain and Lavender, my two favorites.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails